Tuesday, September 15, 2009

:::LIGHT BULB:::

So, my roommate is moving out the beginning of October, and since she told me she's leaving, I've been looking for a roommate. If you know anyone, let me know (I'm nice, and it's not a bad price for an AWESOME apartment in Heber). As an alternative, since I'm not willing to move because I know I'm where I'm supposed to be, I've been thinking about alternative means of paying for this apartment by myself that I would enjoy. My thoughts turned to my friend who teaches piano lessons, and her sister who makes and sells cute knitted hats.

Thanks to encouragement from several friends, I will begin taking piano students the beginning of October, AND selling, on order, homemade books that I've learned to make. I'll be setting up a blog soon with pictures of my books, but, they're pretty cute. :)

Anyway, that's what's going on in my life. I'm actually extremely excited about these new opportunities in my life - they are both things I love to do, and as an added bonus I can get paid for them! :) Oh, and teaching third grade is going splendidly! I'm sure there will be plenty more updates about that in the future.

No comments: