Tuesday, September 15, 2009

BEST. Concert. EVER!!!!!


So, a week and a half ago, I went with some friends to the Jon Schmidt concert at Thanksgiving Point. I have been waiting for years to be able to go to this particular concert, and to say the least, it did NOT disappoint. In fact, it was AWESOME!

I have plenty of pictures and videos (yay!) of Jon and his awesome cellist, Steven Sharp, but seeing as my camera is currently in another city, uh, that part will have to wait.


My favorite moment - when they played Love Story Meets Viva la Vida - PHENOMENAL!!!! It was incredible! And the spontaneous standing ovation afterward was proclaimed to be their favorite concert moment ever! It was so cool!

Oh, yeah, and then this guy proposed to his girlfriend there, on stage... And then Jon played Love Story Meets Love Story to celebrate, since she said yes. Pretty cool! :)

So, if you're in the Salt Lake area around Christmas, I highly recommend attending his Christmas concert. I will be there with my friends, for sure! Merry Christmas to us! :D

No comments: