Dear Annaleigh*,
Crap! Just realized I forgot to tell you where I was, until now. So, to take the edge off the 1 AM text, it's coming via facebook, which has inherent excitement attached: I'm staying in Draper tonight, and then coming home at some point tomorrow after converting my cousins to geocaching, only to turn around as quickly as possible and go to a camping cache event after getting new glasses, and with any luck, a new, functioning star pointer, and my internet thing. BOY HOWDY! What a busy, fun couple of days it's going to be! I hope work was fun, and that if you went/go to Roswell that you are safe and DO NOT get abducted by aliens.
Love,
Your Favorite/Only Roommate :D
*Note: Names have been changed for privacy purposes.Hee hee hee... I'm giggling internally after re-reading that for the fourth time, being currently sleep deprived and the only person awake in a very quiet house with nine other peacefully-sleeping people. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment