So, I'm teaching 3rd Grade next year, and I realized once again today how EXCITED I am about that!
The Top Ten Reasons are:
10. I won't always be the one that steps up to assignments, or clean up after everything.
9. I don't have to look over my shoulder (as much) anymore.
8. As of right now, I know ALL of my students next year.
7. I get to skip the figure-you-out stage with 1/3 of my class.
6. I'm on a fun, energetic team.
5. There's more solid curriculum to teach.
4. We go to the Disney Program at another school in our district.
3. We get to do Knights of the Math Table - so, I'll only get to go at the end of the year, but, it's an awesome motivator, and I'm excited for my kids to get to participate.
2. I get to teach about SPACE as part of my curriculum instead of an extra side note!
1. We go to the PLANETARIUM as a FIELD TRIP. Yee haw!
Coming Soon... Sand Dunes Trip Report.
Happy 8th Birthday Everett!
8 years ago
1 comment:
Yay, third grade. That is so exciting. I wish I was teaching with you again!
Post a Comment