HUZZAH!!!!!
I just finished my last paper for BYU! Yay! Ok, so technically, that's a lie. I still have the teacher work sample to worry about next year, but that's EIGHT MONTHS AWAY! So, I am choosing to revel in the joy of being virtually done with this semester! The truth of the matter is, I still have 3 days of classes left, but I worked my bum off the last couple of days to get all my projects and stuff done tonight. It feels SO nice! It's a good thing it came now, too, because my patience is thinner than it has ever been.
My psycho-pants professors who think that lecturing me about how I'm going to be an amazing teacher and telling me that I should take pre-natal vitamins over the summer to gear up for the next school year, are driving me CRAZY!!!! I am SO SO SO done with this semester. I feel like I have worked harder this semester than I ever have in my entire life, and feel like I have somehow accomplished less. It's a horrible feeling, so no, the glass hasn't really been half full academically recently.
It sure filled up tonight though! I've just become "past feeling" academically. So yeah, I'm not going to get the greatest grades this semester, but I just don't care. C's get degrees baby... Actually, it's C- 's, but that just wouldn't rhyme. And I'm pretty sure if one more of my classmates complains about having to settle for an A- rather than the usual A+, I'm gonna hurl... something at them!
Yeah... The thought of no more projects or papers except those that I WANT to do this summer is quite glorious! So, here's to the end of papers and projects, the end of sleep-deprivation, the tantrums and frosty-and-fry-runs that got me through, and the beginning of rest and relaxation, leisure reading, camping, hiking, swimming, lounging around the pool, bike rides, movie premiers, soccer games, road trips, and PLENTY of doing whatever the heck I want, whenever I want! Here's to me, and finally reaching the light at the end of my tunnel. And here's to the rest of you who will be joining me in 12 days!
Happy 8th Birthday Everett!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment