Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ordinary people do extraordinary things!

I have been in Cedar City the last three days beginning my Special Education program. Can I tell you how much I love it?! I love my cohort, I love what I am learning, and I love knowing this is what I need to be doing, even if it's a lot of hard work.
This is a video we watched at the end of my class today. I have seen it several times, but I absolutely love it!
Watch "Break Away - Ordinary People doing Extraordinary Things" on YouTube
The picture is of the beautiful stained glass in the building my classes were in this week. The picture doesn't do it justice. It was breathtaking!
Best of all, I got to spend two evenings with my cute cousins in St. George. What a blast!



More photos of my trip can be viewed at:

No comments: