Ok, no joke, this lense is AMAZING! It can zoom from 18 mm to 250 mm in ONE LENSE!!! For those of you who don't understand camera-speak (like me), that means you can zoom way out or WAY close with one lense, and it's just awesome. I took some fabulous pictures (if I do say so myself) with my uncle's camera - the kind I've been wanting to take all along. In case you haven't noticed, when you get in people's face with a camera, they kind of get annoyed and don't make natural facial expressions. This camera allows you to capture those spontaneous moments, and no one is the wiser - which makes for awesome pictures! I'll post some pictures when my uncle gets back from his vacation and sends them to me.
Oh, and Alice - do you see the infinity setting?! - I forsee another trip to Yellowstone in our semi-near future. :D
Updates on what's actually going on in my life and pictures for the last several months uploaded on facebook coming soon! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment