

Firsts in 2009:
*NO I did not get my first kiss - another first that will have to wait! :) There's bound to be some kind of monetary reward if I make it to 25 VL right?!?! ;-)
~moved into a condo alone in Heber
~my first pair of glasses
~geocaching milestones
~temporary single mother of 5 kids for a week - WOW! What an adventure that was!
~moved out of the BYU 35th Ward (for good)
~began teaching 3rd Grade
~house and pet sitting 12 baby hamsters
~adopted 2 hamsters, a fish, and 2 guinea pigs (1 hamster died, and 1 guinea pig was adopted out)
Road Trips and Fun Events:
~Ogden Road Trip for Ty's birthday
~Draper Temple dedication
~Mom turned 50
~Sand Dunes with the Carters and my first 4-wheeler ride.
~family beach trip
~Pioneer Day camping, caching and parade in Spanish Fork
~Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house and dedication
~Mom & Dad's 25th Wedding Anniversary
~Finally got to attend the Jon Schmidt concert at Thanksgiving Point's Waterfall Amphitheater
~Tyler got his mission call and reported to the MTC
~began teaching piano lessons
~Yellowstone! :)
~I turned 24... almost time for a quarter-life crisis. ;-)
~1st of 2 Christmas phone calls from Ty
Books I Read and Loved
Twilight Series by Stefanie Meyer
Inkheart series by Cornelia Funke
The Work and the Glory series by Gerald Lund
Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
New Games I Learned to Play and Became Addicted to:
Ticket to Ride
My Zoo on Facebook
Farkle (in real life and on Facebook)
Rail Baron
TransAmerica
Mille Bornes
No comments:
Post a Comment