Today I am grateful for good friends. As I read back over my thankfulness posts, I realize I have repeated a few things... Oh well. Does it matter if you repeat your thanksgiving, as long as it's meaningful? I hope not!
Today I am especially grateful for good friends, as I am every day of my life. However, today it is more poignant as yesterday was a very difficult day for me. I was frustrated and having quite a hard time at work. Luckily, I had a friend who was willing to come allow me to vent and help me re-vamp and prepare for the remainder of the week, which, after the tears helped me feel much better. I am also blessed to have friends, recognized, and heretofore unrecognized, who are willing to help me, and give me solicited and unsolicited advice.
So, for the friends who reach out a helping hand, the friends who offer sound advice, and the friends who offer a listening ear and shoulder to cry on, today I am grateful!
Happy 8th Birthday Everett!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment