Friday, March 27, 2009

The Draper Temple Dedication



This past Sunday I had the privilege of attending the Draper Temple dedication with Brian, Stacey, Tyler, Carter, and Stacey's parents. At the beginning, they showed a video of the inner rooms of the temple, which I had the opportunity to walk through during the open house two months ago. I was reminded of the feelings I had as I went through the open house - the feelings of love, of peace, of home. And, the overwhelming feeling that I would be entering those sacred rooms myself very soon.

What a blessing it has been for me to watch this temple from its announcement to it's dedication. I can't wait until I have the opportunity to enter those sacred doors. this temple will always hold a special and sacred place in my heart, as will the people I have shared this experience with.

No comments: