Sunday, December 28, 2008

Yes, I stole this from Marae...

But, c'mon, it's not that personal, and why not send a to-do list out into the void. Maybe it'll help keep me straight, in lieu of having my nifty sticky note/to-do list widgets on my computer that I no longer use daily. So, in no particular order:

Before I leave
Go to Monticello and purchase a thimble.
Pack to head back to Utah
Plan ahead 2 weeks for school (including next week's newsletter).
Make emergency sub plans
Get a haircut
Ship some of my stuff back to Utah (ridiculous, I know, but I've never, ever, been a light packer - have bag, will fill to the brim!)
Finish mom's book
Make a skirt with my new sewing machine!!!
Return the sewing machine bag that is probably not necessary to get my aforementioned gift back to Utah via carry-on luggage!
See the grandparents, and as many uncles and cousins as possible at least one more time before leaving
Find a ride from the airport

When I get back
Clean my car
Revamp the emergency supplies at school and in the vehicle.
Unpack
Figure out when church is and settle that whole arrangement.

No comments: