I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Ok, I'm pretty this point has already been made - many times. That aside, it's still very, very true! As much as I have loved Heber (or at least one particular part of it), I love being home in Virginia! I was texting a friend from Heber on my way home from the airport, and we were joking around, but then I realized - and it has continued to be true - that we are finally getting to the point where the eternal families thing is no longer hypothetical, but, more frequently feels like a literal and immediate reality!
This Christmas has been wonderful! I've enjoyed the time with my brother, sister, parents, and extended family. We've enjoyed watching old home movies, and just telling stories and laughing! I've played with my adorable puppies, and my sweet cousins. It's just how it should be!
What an amazing blessing this time of year is! A time to spend with cherished family and friends - to reminisce about Christmases past, and to make new memories. Yes, my friends, Walla Balla is coming back!!!
This Christmas has been made particularly special thanks to dear friends, and the fact that we, as a family were not focused on the getting. We gave few, but thoughtful gifts, and spent time coming up with fun activities that we could do together, and with our extended family! It's been just wonderful! So, thank you everyone for making it such a special holiday, and Merry Christmas!
Happy 8th Birthday Everett!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment