Monday, October 25, 2010

Life in the Fast Lane

So, somehow we didn't actually start school yesterday. In fact, it's been two months. Somehow September and October have basically just passed me by. It has been quite the whirlwind.

What's new with me?

Well, I'm no longer doing the Master of Counseling program through University of Phoenix. I realized there were other things I needed to focus on - namely my students. So, I'm not doing that anymore.

I refused to give up my summer when school started, so I spent most weekends traveling or visiting family. It's been a blast.

Last weekend was particularly awesome. I went to Yellowstone with my new roommate (oh, side bar: I finally found a new roommate - her name is Kelsey, she teaches kindergarten, and we get along great!), and my friend Alice, and my new puppy Zoe (side bar #2 - I got a cute little shia tsu puppy named Zoe). We had a blast the four days we were there. I got to see Mammoth Hot Springs for the first time. We saw moose, elk, bison, a coyote, a wolf, pronghorn, deer and various other birds.

Picture highlights coming soon!

No comments: