Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Break means...

that I should have more time for blogging right?

Apparently not... I haven't been on the computer for longer than a few minutes every few days in the last few weeks. One day I'll get to it.

I'm finally on Spring Break, which means:
~my friends' oldest daughter (and my future 3rd grade student) got baptized
~the official advent of knee-length skirts and strappy sandals
~I got to unexpectedly spend nearly two full days in Provo tying quilts and hanging out with cherished friends - SO fun!
~visiting the BYU 35th Ward (finally)
~sleeping in
~finally having time to READ
~finally having time to clean instead of just tidy.
~House Season 5 marathon
~new light, spring sheets
~open windows
~SUNSHINE!!
~Kneader's breakfast in Provo with friends on Thursday
~learning to crochet my first baby booties, and working on my sweater (pictures coming soon)
and the possibility of:
~bookbinding
~bike riding
~a trip to the zoo
~a visit to Draper
~almost zero thought/concern for school-related business.

I LOVE SPRING BREAK! :)

1 comment:

John said...

Hooray for Spring Breaks!!