And again, not an announcement.
Recently, I've been re-watching one of my favorite sitcoms ever: Ed. An adorable show! I have all 4 seasons on DVD if you feel the need to borrow and enjoy them. Anyway, about a week ago, I watched the proposal episode, where Ed FINALLY proposes to Carol. And I know I'm a sappy girl, but this has got to be one of the cutest proposals EVER. Here's the clip, but you should know that the audio is disabled because the song Question by the Old 97's, is copyrighted. Download that separately and listen to it while the clip plays (it's a great song!), and lip-read the rest.
So, again, knowing this is silly and utterly ridiculous, it still got me to thinking about my favorite things, so here is my list, in no particular order:
~Reese's Puffs Cereal
~ ice cold milk
~ riding on my Grandpa's tractor
~ sitting on my Grandpa's lap
~ Black Pool at Yellowstone National Park
~ receiving letters from missionaries (especially ones who are related to me!)
~ driving with all the windows down, the radio up, and the heat blasting
~ sledding with my cousins at my Grandparent's house
~ seeing the beautiful tree on Christmas morning
~ Jon Schmidt concerts
~ reading in front of a fire
~ Peanut Butter Twix
~ comfy jeans
~ sleeping in on a snowy morning
~ the Manti Temple
~ strawberries
~ stargazing
~ Grandma's homemade honey wheat bread, buttered and toasted in the oven
~ Mom's pumpkin pie
~ Christmas music
~ "classic cake" - double layer yellow cake with "candy bar" chocolate icing
~ spring flowers
~ staying up late and talking
~ playing games (Bang!, Ticket to Ride, etc.)
~ a clean sheet of notebook paper and a perfectly sharpened pencil
~ new baby and new puppy smell
~ bubble baths with candles
~ hugs from my dad
~ when a friend contacts you just to say hello
~ warm sweaters
~ new sweatshirts
~ Friday afternoon at 4:00 pm, when I know I'm prepared for the next week
~ adorable packages from my Mom
~ cards from my Grandma's
~ the sound of a text message notification
~ my first edition copy of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz from my first class of 5th grade students.
~ donuts and warm apple cider from Carter Mountain Apple Orchard
~ being read to
Happy 8th Birthday Everett!
8 years ago
3 comments:
and you are welcome
and you are welcome
Yes, Steve, it is thanks to you that I ever learned of Ed Stevens. I owe it all to you!!! :)
PS,
I've had some comment issues, so, I have to go in and review them before they're published... That's why it didn't show up at first!
Post a Comment