Thursday, June 12, 2008

Never make a decision until you have to...

So, I have been postponing registering for the Reading Endorsement classes I was planning to take this summer until the last possible second, mostly out of pure laziness. But, today I was really glad I had waited.
Today I found out that BYU offers a reading endorsement (my other one was through SUU), which is about half the price of the other one I was going to do, and closer, thus cutting down gas cost, AND it doesn't start until next Fall!
In case you haven't followed my logic thus far, this means that I have this entire summer to spend more time with my friends and family, and just playing! :) This definitely means that a trip or two to California is definitely in the works, Moab, and hopefully Yellowstone! :)
I am unbelievably excited. And the fun starts this week, when I get to stay in Virginia for an extra week with my family! Yay! :) So, those of you in Provo, I'm sorry I won't be back as early as I promised most of you, but, we will play and live it up when I get back! :)

No comments: