I like to talk, and I don’t really like to study. I spent the whole day a few days ago playing on facebook and blogger updating my accounts, adding pictures and such when I should have been writing a paper. A blog is so great because you can pretty much say whatever you want without any real consequences. I could tell you my deepest darkest secrets – but I won’t. I could tell you that I was so excited that Jon Schmidt’s new CD came out this week that I tried to order it about 4 times before his new website was actually up and running, messing things up a bit. But hey, their IT people are great, and I got free mp3’s out of it – anybody want to listen?
I’ve wanted to update my blog for awhile, but I’ve noticed that you’ve really just have to be in the mood to write, or someone has to really tick you off when you happen to be near a computer. Hence my last post. But hey, “manrichment” tonight should take care of that! At least we hope it will! If it doesn’t, that’s kind of lame, but we got permission from the EQP to be downright rude… Not that we need permission, but it felt good that such a nice guy was condoning actions that would have previously made us feel like complete jerks.
So, today was my last day of classes for Spring Term – YAY HURRAY! All I have left are two very easy finals that I’ll knock out next Wednesday. Oh, and my bloody genetics class. I’ve been saying I’m going to work on it for over a year, but, well, as Tammy Cochran would say, life happens. And let’s face it – if you’re not a biology major, genetics isn’t all that interesting, or fun. Yeah, so that blasted class is staring me in the face for the next four weeks, but then it HAS to be done, so, like my stupid paper last night, I, of course, will find a way to get it done – scheduling around all the fun things I’m going to be doing with my fun friends.
Speaking of fun friends, two of my roommates are moving out in the next week and a half, and Amie and Jared are moving to Texas. ::sniff:: I suppose it’s okay… My roommates will be back (in a different apartment) come fall, and my favorite roommate is staying! Yay!
So, I should tell you something fun and exciting going on in my life… Let me think… Yep, there’s definitely nothing very fun and exciting. Except for everyday life. That’s pretty dang fun actually. I get up early, go to work, come home and study, go to school, come home and eat dinner, and manage to avoid homework by playing with friends for the remainder of the night. Yep, that is pretty dang fun!
So recently there have been many wedding receptions to attend. Apparently I really enjoy taking pictures with inanimate objects that represent people. And I was going to post two of those pictures... but blogger doesn't like to let me put pictures on my posts anymore... Jerks!
Happy 8th Birthday Everett!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment